If you have ever joined one of my free courses (like Attract More. Sell More.) or if you have ever purchased a course from me, you already have an account and have to sign into your account to checkout. Need help? Email me at [email protected]
What's Included in Product Photography Essentials
- 14 Days of course lessons so we tackle each of your product photography struggles one day at a time.
- Day 1: Why Customers are Scrolling Past Your Product
- Day 2: Why Customers Aren't "Adding to Cart"
- Day 3: Do You Really Need Photos on a White Background
- Day 4: Choosing the Right Props and Background
- Day 5: How To Style Your Images
- Day 6: How To Take Better Product Photos With Your Smartphone
- Day 7: Do You Need Natural or Artificial Light
- Day 8: How To Create a Light Set-Up for Your Product Photos
- Day 9: Common Light Issues and How to Solve Them
- Day 10: How to Achieve a Pure White Background
- Day 11: How To Choose the Right Editing Software
- Day 12: The Edits You Should Be Making
- Day 13: How To Make Your Images Look The Same on Multiple Devices
- Day 14: How To Resize Your Images
- Daily action steps so that you can implement what you are learning and start taking better product photos and attracting more customers right away.
- The Product Photography Essentials Studio, a private Facebook community for students only so that you have instant support from me and other like-minded makers on the same journey. I personally respond to every question.
- FREE access to my new Product Photography Course, The Makers Method when it releases in March ($697 value)
- FREE lifetime access to my monthly membership support group, The Makers Method Studio when it releases in March ($17 monthly value)
- 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!
What makes Product Photography Essentials and working with me so amazing is together we will get you noticed, together we will get more people clicking through to your shop, and together will we get you more sales.